2023 SLHF AGM - zoom online
When & Where
The Annual General Meeting of the Forum will be held on Monday 30th October, 2023 at 18.00, online – via Zoom.
All members are welcome and encouraged to attend. Non-members are welcome to attend but they may not vote. Individual members have one vote; member organisations have 2 votes. There is no charge for attendance.
Chair: Steve Connelly
2. *Minutes of previous meeting held on 24th October 2022 & Matters arising
3. **Annual Report 1 Aug 2022 - 31 July 2023 Steve Connelly, Hon Chair
4. **Accounts for the year 1 Aug 2022 - 31 July 2023 Jan Bateman, Hon Treasurer
5. Subscriptions for the year 1 Oct 2024 - 30 Sept 2025 Jan Bateman
6. Appointment of External Examiner Jan Bateman
7. Election of Officers and Trustees Andrew Jones, Hon Secretary
8. Election of Advisory Committee Andrew Jones
9. Any other business Steve Connelly
10. Date of 2024 AGM Steve Connelly
* This document is currently available on the SLHF website https://www.slhf.org/annual-reports
** These documents will be available on the SLHF website from October 2023.
Nominations for Trustees are sought. Nomination forms are available to download from the SLHF website. https://www.slhf.org/trustees
Please email completed nomination forms (by Sept 20, 2023) to
Nominations may also be made from the “floor”.
NOMINATIONS FOR 2023 TRUSTEES COMMITTEE T= Trustee in 2022-23
1. Hon Chair – Steve Connelly (T)
2. Hon Treasurer - Jan Bateman (T)
3. Hon Secretary – Andrew Jones (T)
4. Don Martin (T)
5. Jamie Sutherland (T)
6. Nicola Small (T)
7. Linda Clark (T)
8. Linda Riddell (T)
9. Lucy Dean
NOMINATIONS FOR 2023 ADVISORY COMMITTEE M = Member in 2022-23
1. Murray Cook, Stirling Council (M)
2. Eve Boyle, Historic Environment Scotland (M)
3. Ian Shearer, Friends of Kinneil (M)
4. Ian Copland, Cupar Heritage Society (M)
5. Sandra Purves, Broughton History Society (M)
6. Iain Duffus, Edinburgh Libraries (M)
7. Patrick Hart, National Library of Scotland (M)
8. Derrick Johnstone, Old Edinburgh Club (M)
9. Scott Broadfoot, LOCSCOT
Please register to attend by adding the product below to your shopping cart and proceed to checkout.
Details of the Zoom call will be sent to those registered nearer the time.
|SLHF AGM 2023||£0.00|
Free - members only