SLHF 2021 AGM - Via Zoom
When & Where
The 2021 Annual General Meeting for the Scottish Local History Forum will take place on Monday October 25th at 6pm online via Zoom.
Anyone can attend, but only individual members and those representing organisational members can vote.
Chair: Paul Bishop
2. *Minutes of previous meeting held on 29th October 2020 & Matters arising
3. **Annual Report 1 Aug 2020 - 31 July 2021: Paul Bishop, Hon Chair
4. **Accounts for the year 1 Aug 2020 - 31 July 2021: Jan Bateman, Hon Treasurer
5. Subscriptions for the year 1 Oct 2022 - 30 Sept 2023: Jan Bateman
6. Appointment of External Examiner: Jan Bateman
7. Suggested Changes to the Constitution: Finlay McKichan
8. Election of Hon President, Officers and Trustees: Paul Bishop
9. Election of Advisory Committee: Finlay McKichan
10. Any other business: Paul Bishop
11. Date of 2022 AGM: Paul Bishop
* This document is currently available on the SLHF website
** These documents will be available on the SLHF website from October 2021.
Nominations for Trustees are sought. Nomination forms are available to download from the SLHF website.
Please email scanned signed nominations (by Sept 20, 2021) to
Nominations may be also be made from the floor.
NOMINATIONS FOR 2021 TRUSTEES COMMITTEE
T= Trustee in 2020-21
1. Hon Chair – Paul Bishop (T)
2. Hon Treasurer - Jan Bateman (T)
3. Hon Secretary – Andrew Jones (T co-opted)
4. Don Martin (T)
5. James Kennedy (T)
6. Steve Connelly (T)
7. James Brown (T co-opted)
8. Jamie Sutherland (T co-opted)
9. Nicola Small (T co-opted)
NOMINATIONS FOR 2021 ADVISORY COMMITTEE
M = Member in 2020-21
1. Linda Clark, North Kessock and District Local History Society (M)
2. Eleni Koumpouzi, Dunbartonshire Heritage and History Forum (M)
3. Jennifer Giles, National Library of Scotland (M)
4. Niall Logan, Milngavie Heritage Centre (M)
5. Catherine Gillies, Ergadia Museums & Heritage (M)
6. Murray Cook, Stirling Council (M)
7. Eve Boyle, Historic Environment Scotland (M)
8. David Oswald, LOCSCOT (M Co-opted)
9. Ian Shearer, Friends of Kinneil (M Co-opted)
10. Ian Copland, Cupar Heritage Society (M Co-opted)
11. Sandra Purves, Broughton History Society (M Co-opted)
12. Iain Duffus, Edinburgh Libraries (M Co-opted)
Please register to attend by adding the product below to your shopping cart and proceed to checkout.
Details of the Zoom call will be sent to those registered nearer the time.
|SLHF AGM 2021||£0.00|